Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two New Books!

Two of my favorite authors have releases this month: Award winning author Nell Dixon's Dangerous to Know is available at Moonlit Romance.

www.moonlitromance.com

Nell has also gotten a rave review for Be My Hero, which was released by Moonlit Romance in 2007. http://theromancestudio.com/reviews/reviews/bemyherodixon.htm


And later this week Denise Patrick's book, Strikes Don't Matter will be released by By Grace Publishing. I had the privilege to read it as Denise was working on it, and it's too good to miss!
www.bygracepublishing.com

And don't miss her book Adopting Alyssa, a 2008 Eppie Finalist and 2008 CAPA nominee!

3 comments:

Denise Patrick said...

*Mwah* Thanks for the wonderful plug!! I now have both yours and Laura's books sitting proudly on my bookshelf.

Nell Dixon said...

HUgs, thank you - I found this by accident on my google alerts. Now I feel so special, you made my day.

Susan said...

Denise and Nell - how could I not share the news about two of my favorite authors? Especially since I can't wait to read your newest releases!