Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Garden


The plan was to post some pictures of the Book Garden yesterday. As usual, things didn't work out quite as planned. My daughter took the camera to the state Student Council convention. So, here is what I'm calling my Book Garden- minus furniture as the weather had been rainy and we didn't put it back outside. The area has several names, mostly depending on my husband's beverage of the moment. :) We like to sit here to read or to relax after working in the yard. The empty space under the window used to have a beautiful calla lily, but it was getting too much water, so we moved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
Your paving looks great.

Dropping by to say I have just finished reading 'The Pendant:Callie' and I very much enjoyed it! You have a beautiful gift for making a setting so real - I felt I was there and could feel, hear, smell and all but touch everything. Callie and Luke both endeared themselves to me from the moment they appeared on the page, the role of the pendant in the story was poignant and appealing, and I kept turning the pages, wanting to know what would happen next.

Congrats, Susan, on a truly enjoyable story. I hope to see many more in the future.

Best wishes,

Jennie

Susan said...

Thank you Jennie! I can't take credit for the paving - my only contribution was driving the van to the home improvment store twice to pick them up.

I'm glad you enjoyed Luke and Callie's story.